Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cannon Beach

This is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
I could barely pull myself away to come home. I love the northwest, We live in a beautiful city and are surrounded by water and mountains, nature is everywhere and I am so inspired here but this ocean town and beach just take my breathe away,  no the opposite, I can breathe here! "i come to the sea to breathe"  is one of my favorite quotes by Mary Anne Radmacher. When she lived in Cannon beach, she must have been inspired to write it. I could have stayed forever! The sand on my feet fell away as the tide tried to pull me out to sea, the birds sang to me as I walked, the sun on my face kissed me so softly. The wind giving me fresh clean air to breathe and the sound of the ocean is such powerful music, I slept with the window open so I could hear it's lullaby.
I feel as though part of me is still there, waiting for my return. I always feel very drawn to the ocean, even the very first time as a young child I remember the roar of the waves and the soft sand on my toes and knew I was home.
I have so many pictures and am very inspired to paint my impression of the loveliness that surrounded me while we were in Cannon Beach I am excited to get started.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment