Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative color challenge

On one of my new adventures in blog land, I found a creative blogger in New Jersey named Louise Gale. I love her blog, she has so much creative fun energy it's contagious. She has this creative challenge she calls the creative color challenge and I signed up! The challenge is to make a piece of art in two complementary colors, you can also use black and white. We have to stay in the theme of blooms.  Any medium is ok. We have 2 weeks to finish our piece, and at the end we swap it with another artist that we have been randomly matched with. I am very excited to be matched with an artist from Australia! As it is a surprise I will wait to post a picture of what I do until it arrives to her. I wonder how long it takes to mail from Washington to Australia?

1 comment:

  1. How fun Debbie! Can't wait to see your finished piece. I love your art I've seen at art shows too!

    ReplyDelete