Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wear your good stuff.

In September 2010 I was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
There was a month long wait after the tumors were removed before the next surgery to determine what the next step would be. That was a very long month of speculation, fear and soul searching. Thankfully The next biopsy was negative. During that time I adopted my motto "wear your good stuff".
I've been wearing more dresses, skirts, boots, and accessories and having a lot of fun doing it.
I found this skirt in my closet. I haven't worn it for years but I thought it would be really cute as a shorter version and had enough to make a matching scarf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, thanks so much for sharing a little bit of your personal story. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2002. I have found that I have a bit of a new zest for life and enjoy the creativity in self expression with fashion too!

    Please feel free to e-mail me. Joni

    ReplyDelete